COVID-19 Guidance for homeowners and businesses
As we prepare to carry out work in your home or business premises, several guidelines due to COVID-19 have been introduced. All jobs will be booked in advance as much as possible to ensure that you can prepare for our visit.
COVID-19 Precautions when work is carried out
- Clean Surfaces around the area our engineers will be carrying out work and also any routes used. Should be done before and after work is carried out.
- As much as possible, keep internal doors open.
- If our engineers are working in an area that will be required frequently, consider ways to avoid this area during the engineer visit
- Try to avoid to much face-to-face contact with the engineer – ideally less than 15 minutes.
- Ensure that any facilities are thoroughly cleaned after the engineer visit.
- Keep children and pets in other rooms while work engineer is in the property, where possible
Been advised to shield yourself as you are classed as ‘Extremely Vulnerable’ by the government due to COVID-19?
Then only essential works should be carried out in your property
If anyone your home or business has symptoms of COVID-19?
You should contact Ashford Security on 0800 999 8090 or contact us
What we will do to ensure the safety of our engineers and customers during COVID-19
The safety of our engineers and customers is of paramount importance to us. We have implemented additional measures to ensure that the safest possible environment for both our engineers and customers.
Where possible we will be carrying out video quotation or if possible a video fix as an alternative to a visit to the property. If you require this, please contact us.
Our engineers will not be attending your property if they have any symptoms of COVID-19 and will be self-isolating for 14 days if symptoms are present and getting tests for COVID-19.
Ashford Security - COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Engineers will maintain social distancing of 2 metres. If not possible proximity will be limited to 15 minutes.
- The same engineer will be allocated to your property for the duration of the works.
- Internal surfaces cleaned with disinfectant before and after works carried out.
- Hands will be cleaned regularly with hand sanitizer.
- Clean and disinfect any frequently touched surfaces, for example, external door handles.
- Ensure proper ventilation in the work area where possible.
- Avoid the use of customer facilities wherever possible.
- Bring own refreshments and will take breaks out of the property.