Electric gates typically come with different access control interfaces, such as keypads and fobs. While these all provide a convenient way to provide access to your property, there are now apps that give you full remote control over your electric gates from anywhere. One of the best of these apps is digiGate.
digiGate is a mobile app bundle compatible with Android and iOS that comes with a range of features that make it incredibly easy to control your gates remotely.
Features of digiGate
- Mobile app control – You have full remote control over your gates and can decide exactly when they’re opened, latched or shut.
- Easy user management – digiGate also enables you to easily manage users, deciding who gets access, at what time and for how long.
- Timed latch opening – If you’re expecting deliveries or guests, then digiGate has a latch function that allows you to leave the gate open for a certain period of time up to 24 hours. You can also give access to the latch function to users set up on the account.
- Auto proximity opening – Another very convenient feature is automatic proximity opening. The app will detect when you’re within a certain distance of your property and start opening the gate automatically.
- Voice control – digiGate works with all the major voice control services, including Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant.
Benefits of digiGate
- Improved security – One of the biggest benefits of using a remote access app such as digiGate is that it improves the security of your property. Being able to control exactly who gets access to your property from anywhere as well as being able to see who’s at your property when used with a video camera, you can greatly improve the overall security of your property.
- More convenient – Convenience is another big benefit of using digiGate with your electric gates. You can not only open, latch and close your gates from anywhere but you can do so via voice control. When you consider features such as automatic proximity opening, you’re provided with a very convenient experience overall.
- Works with existing controls – Another great feature of digiGate is that you’re still able to use your existing access control technology, whether it’s keypads, fobs etc.
At Ashford Security, we provide a range of different electric gates to make your property more secure. When used with an app like digiGate, you have full control over your electric gates in a convenient and affordable manner.